Ingredients (makes about 20-22):
- 4x cups of puffed rice
- 3/4 cup of desiccated coconut
- 3x tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 3x heaped tbsp of raw honey or rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1x tsp of vanilla extract
- A pinch of pink rock salt or sea salt
- Place rice puffs into big mixing bowl along with desiccated coconut.
- Heat the rest of the ingredients together in a saucepan over the stovetop on low heat. Stir until it forms liquid chocolate.
- Pour liquid chocolate over the rice puffs and mix together until all rice puffs are covered in the liquid chocolate. Make sure they are sticky enough to mold into crackles.
- Spoon mixture into patty pans and place in the freezer to set.