- 3 cups of frozen dragonfruit
- 1 x avocado
- a large dollop of natural coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup of coconut water or dairy-free milk alternative (use extra if needed)
- rice malt syrup or raw honey if extra sweetness is required (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until a smooth creamy consistency form.
- Pour into ice block molds and place in the freezer to set, for at least an hour.
** This mixture also makes a yummy and pretty smoothie bowl base, if you would prefer to eat as a smoothie bowl.