- 6 cups of rice puffs or a mix of buckwheat puffs and rice puffs.
- 3 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of cold-pressed coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of rice malt syrup
- Preheat the oven to 160-degree celcius.
- Heat raw cacao powder, coconut oil and rice malt syrup in a saucepan on the stovetop on low heat. Let melt, while stirring ingredients together in the saucepan so liquid chocolate is formed.
- Place the rice puffs in a large bowl and pour the liquid chocolate that has been formed over the rice puffs.
- Mix the rice puffs around in the bowl so the liquid chocolate is evenly covering all rice puffs.
- Evenly spread the rice puffs on to a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes depending on how crunchy you want your coco pops. To avoid burning, regularly check on your coco pops.
- Remove from the oven, let cool. Store coco pops in an airtight container.
- They can be served on their own with milk of choice or also great to be topped with fresh fruit, mixed in with desiccated coconut flakes and milk of choice.