You are trying to get on top of a specific health condition, your on a specific diet plan or maybe your one of the many getting on the healthy living and eating train.
Once upon a time if you were celiac, you needed to go gluten free or you had any sort of dietary requirement, finding a place to eat out that was suitable, was a task.
With the health and wellness industry now booming and more and more people adopting the healthy living lifestyle luckily today, this is no longer an issue. Healthy living eating clean has never before been a topic of conversation and an important priority as it is today. Health cafes are popping up everywhere, its the place to hang for your Sunday brunch, to get that green smoothie following a gym session or order your almond latte or coconut tumeric latte on the way to work.
With gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, egg free, keto, paleo, whole30, vegan and plant based options now widely available, eating out with the family when you are on a restricted healthy eating plan, can still be done if choosing the right places.
You no longer have to say no to that mum-free day brunch date with your girlfriend, that family birthday lunch, or that coffee date with your mum.
Not sure where to go? Below I have listed some great wholefood cafes in Adelaide, that have tones of healthy options on the menu to choose from.
My top 21 healthy spots to eat out in Adelaide:
1) Argo on the Parade 2`12 The Parade, Norwood
2) Annex Cafe Glenelg
3) Nutrition Republic Hyde Park, Glenelg, and Bowden
4) The Organik Store and Cafe The Broadway, Glenelg South
5) The Seller Door, Jetty Road, Brighton
6) Raw Conscious Eatery, Chapel Street Glenelg
7) Fair Espresso, James Place Adelaide CBD
8) Foods For Life Gawler Place, Adelaide CBD
9) Crux Military Road Semaphore Park
10) Raw and More, Grange Road Findon
11) Brother Bear Cafe, Mt Barker
12) Bowl Society, Brighton Road North Brighton
13) The Fleurieu Pantry, Port Noarlunga
14) Agathas, Port Noarlunga
15) The Nourish’d Kitchen, Stepney
16) Natures Providore, Duffy Street, Malvern
17) Muscle Bar Cafe, Melbourne Street North Adelaide
18) E is for Ethel North Adelaide
19) The Organic Market and Cafe Stirling
20) Maxwell’s Grocery, Aldinga
21) Pollen 185 King William Road, Hyde Park
What is your favourite health cafe of Adelaide?
Got any others you love, that I may have missed on this list?
I am always on the look out for new healthy eating joints in Adelaide. While many of the health cafes in Adelaide offer wholefoods for breakfast, brunch and lunch, I am more interested to find out if anyone knows anywhere who offers dinner?
Leave a comment in the comments with your favourite healthy eating hang outs! I’d love to check it out!
Don’t forget if you liked this post, give it a like, share and connect with me on social.
Happy Brunching 🙂
Here’s to good health and happiness x