- 500 grams of chicken thigh fillets
- 400 gram tin of full fat coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh grated ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic or garlic oil
- 1 tablespoon of garam masala spice mix
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- himalayan pink rock salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 block of ghee or butter (non paleo option)
- 4 cups of chopped veggies of choice- (I used beans, carrot, corn, broccoli and kale)
- 1 medium size cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon of stevia
- Chop chicken thighs up into small pieces.
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces, grate the whole cauliflower into a bowl so it resembles rice.
- Mix together in a blender or food processor 3/4 of the coconut cream, tomato paste, onion, ginger, garlic and spices. Blend until the mixture is smooth with no lumps.
- Add ghee or butter to a pan over medium-high heat, then once melted add the chicken to the pan, cooking the chicken for roughly 5 minutes tossing occasionally.
- Add chopped veggies of choice into the pan with the chicken.
- Pour over the butter chicken sauce marinade. Reduce heat so its on a simmer, for around 15-20 minutes.
- While the butter chicken is on a simmer, add the cauliflower rice to a separate pan over low-medium heat. Add the remaining coconut cream with a teaspoon of stevia to add sweetness. Stir until the coconut cream has soaked up into the cauliflower. Cook for only a couple of minutes avoiding the rice to go soggy.
- Serve the butter chicken on top of a bed of cauliflower rice or serve butter chicken alongside cauliflower rice as shown in the picture.
ENJOY !! 😀