- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Raw Cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1. Combine all ingredients together and stir in a saucepan over low to medium heat until the rice malt syrup and peanut butter is melted, forming a chocolate sauce.
***To avoid the chocolate burning be careful not to let chocolate sauce sit in the saucepan for too long without stirring.
This sauce is great drizzled over pancakes, fresh fruit salad, on top of smoothie bowls, drizzled over granola or homemade muesli.