- 2 cups of frozen raspberries
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 2x large tbsp of natural coconut yoghurt
- 150ml coconut water
- a handful of crushed macadamias
- Place all ingredients but the macadamias into a high-speed blender and blend until all forms a thick creamy consistency
- Now add in the macadamias and blend again for 20 seconds or longer if you prefer not to have chucks of macadamias in your ice cream.
- Pour into a bowl or place into a glass container and place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes or until frozen. If you prefer a runnier consistency like soft-serve you can place in the freezer for less- 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and serve. I topped mine with crushed macadamias and blueberries but you can top with whatever you like or eat on its own.