- 1 1//2 cups rice puffs
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup hulled tahini
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup paleo seed and nut mix (omit for nut-free or school lunchbox)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine tahini, coconut oil, and rice malt syrup/honey in a saucepan and heat over the stovetop stirring until ingredients form a runny liquid.
- Pour the runny liquid into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix together to combine.
- Press mixture with hands firmly into a lined square baking tray and place in the oven for 8-10 minutes until slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool, before placing it in the fridge to set. Should be set within roughly an hour.
- Using a sharp knife cut into rectangles or small bit size bars.
**Made about 8 serves but if you cut them into smaller square bite-size pieces could make 16.