- 1 cup of frozen berries (I used raspberries)
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1/2 chopped zucchini
- 2x scoops of collagen protein powder
- 1 tsp of glutamine powder
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup of coconut water or dairy-free milk alternative of choice.
- Add raw honey or natural sweetener of choice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together in a high-speed blender until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into a mason jar or glass and drink with a straw.
- A great on the run breakfast with good fats and easy to digest protein to keep your blood sugar stable and help repair the gut lining.